Retail banking: WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFERS
Western Union is leading world service for electronic money transfers which became a synonym for speed, convenience and reliability. Western Union provides its customers money sending or receiving* on almost 400.000 authorized locations in over 200 countries worldwide. SOCIETE GENERALE BANKA MONTENEGRO AD provides service of express remittance receipt through American company Western Union.
- Western Union services may be used only for money receipt from abroad
- Money is received only in euro
- You don’t need an account to receive money
- Money transfer fee is paid by sender
- Money receipt is free of charge
Western Union advantages
- Money may be received few minutes** upon made payment
- Transaction processing last only few seconds
- Present in over 200 countries and territories worldwide
- Nearly 400.000 locations where you can receive money in a few minutes
- Our people abroad have confidence in Western Union and use their wide network and easy procedures to send their beloved ones money who will receive it quickly and safely.
- Western Union guarantees payment of full money amount to relevant person
- Each transaction has Money Transfer Control Number (MTCN)
This type of service is interesting to those who urgently need money:
- Tourists, due to unplanned expenses abroad
- Traveller in trouble
- Pupils and students
- Temporarily employed
- those who have lost or have been stolen personal documentation or money
The service itself include that physical person (local or foreign) may send money to other physical person by paying in local currency and within few minutes recipient would be disbursed money in the closest Western Union agency.
Please note that neither sender nor recipient must have any account with the Bank, payment and disbursements are always made in local currency, disbursement is possible in the shortest possible time, in period from ten minutes to half an hour at the latest.
The huge advantage of this service is that cash may be disbursed to person who have been stolen or have lost personal documentation or money, but in that situation person must know the password, the password that sender communicated to recipient.
Service details are available in Western Union Centre of SOCIETE GENERALE BANKA MONTENEGRO AD, telephone number +381 (0)20 404 - 821. Working hours of the Center are from 8am to 4pm on business days. Furthermore, for any additional information you can contact Eki Transfers user center, Western Union agent for Serbia and Montenegro.
*on some locations it is not possible to send money, only to receive it
**depending of working hours of an authorized location, time zone, service conditions and other limitations
***call price will be set by your operator